Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why Is Water Black From Fire Sprinkler Systems

✰ Arno Strobel - The Nature

Cologne main station - I get on the train, search my seat, stuttering my way around the seat and get the book from the backpack - The ESSENCE.
". I'm not it have been"
Even 15 years after the murder of the young Julie asserts psychiatrist Dr. Joachim Lichner his innocence - even though he was found guilty by the court and was imprisoned for more than 13 years behind bars. Now again a child is missing - his daughter - but Dr. said Lichner stiff and strong, to have no daughter.

Rediscover High Commissioner Menkhoff Bernd Seifert and his colleague. Menkhoff as 15 years ago has only one goal - to arrest and bring back Lichner behind bars. Both have become more mature and experienced - and still are growing with them doubt whether the Lichner was guilty then - if he now guilty.

cities - Fields - Forests rattle past me - I read. Page after page. I'm caught in a tense psychological duel. On one side of the ambitious Menkhoff, on the other, the psychiatrist - the middle and me. When then is still Lichner former lover into the game I am totally confused. If he has it, who really has? Has anyone ever? And why Menkhoff is so eager to see Lichner the culprit?

But more importantly - Whose side am I to beat me? Should I Menkhoff ego trip support in the hunt for a brutal child murderer? Or should I keep Lichner who may be innocent acidified in prison, which has placed a trap anyone, who wants to see again behind bars?

Short chapters, quick tongue and the constant commuting 1994-2009 keep me up to speed - slow reading is impossible - if the train is faster or am I?

pacing my sympathy - my suspicions, my goal is getting closer, just like the solving of the case - and when I closed the book shortly before Hanover, out of breath, I know. I know it?

Paperback: 368 pages, published by Fischer (TB) , November 2010.
ISBN: 978-3596186327


0 comments:

Post a Comment