Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Is It Too Late To Use Abreva?

✰ not a book - The twenty-second days

Since no book had a few days break - I had to travel urgently - it is now happily ever after - into the home stretch - there are not many jobs left over - and it should disappear a few - I have not, for example math books more, could stick the I - and the grass I can also not be - we fall, it is much too cold .
but more remains plenty to do - after I've thoroughly now busy with the interior, is now the cover of it. Be honest - this might already be a little embellished.


only a little.

look away now your back - all with a sensitive soul should not do this.



bet lost - I can hammer a nail with a book in the wall - but habs I tried real!


This is just a short excerpt from talks nonsense - if you can not read: *
Achmed is 9!
* Buy yourself but a cow skin!
* What's this about? * The
S. ..... i have bladder problems!
* Be like bamboo!
* The doll could be your mother.
* Now you will find her!

As I said - just a sample - you do not believe so, what I've heard - especially on the last weekend ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment