Thursday, November 25, 2010

Can I Keep My Dog Next To Subwoofer

✰ Dudu's recommendation for the winter

So, friends - now I'm even think about it - now I tell you something important - not the only way Buchquälaktionen.
I recommend in the winter:

first Warm clothes!


















2. Einen schönen heißen Tee trinken!

















3. ... Dudu - die Bücher! Hier geht es um Bücher! Würdet du dich bitte an unsere Absprache halten!

Die Bücher, die Bücher *grummelschnatter* Ich gebe hier lebensnotwendige Ratschläge um auch ohne Federn gut durch den Winter zu kommen, und du kommst mit Büchern! *quäkschnäbelmotz* Na gut, dann muss ich aber nochmal ganz von vorne anfangen....

Also, es fing an am Freitag Abend - da wurden six non-beak chickens confined in a bookstore - I was there, too - but my aunt says here, no one would notice me - so great - as you clean the feathers are extra for the ladies and then this ... I digress ... actually, I've also heard me chatter not so, I was just curious on the yield of the same to me ... I've looked at times.

Well - what I generally recommend the winter you have experienced already - so my literary recommendations.

first The Tuesday women Monika Peetz and The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright - which should I you together , Because the show was to be for the heart - and where are Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday? - Okay ... so yes - two books that should go to the heart ... the heart ... if goes to the heart, I recommend ... DUDU !!!!! ... it was just a joke ... so really ...


second read time ... hmmm ... that's what exciting - - Mathilda Savitch by Victor Lodato's about the three-year-old Mathilda, who wants to find out the truth about the death of her sister - so hopefully that's not too exciting for me .. . ne should be funny ... so watch for the winter - power to snuggle up and Funny to laugh in the murky weather.



third After the summer by Maggie Stiefvater - from their titles already very fitting, because winter is so after the summer. Oh, here comes to Wolves - and to Grace - what? Wolf loves the NEN? Oh, it's fantasy because ... well ... sounds very romantic ... I have to cry when determined - and I einmummeln Dolle.


4th The map of time by Felix J. Palma - Be honest, but soon as a comic book - how to have the time for a map? Wow, that looks even time again - the beak loose aunt ... Click here to time travel - and to love - to Andrew, who lost the love of his life - oh, and also exciting to go ... is quite a ham ... I can not stand alone. Hey, Auntie, help me out!


Of course, all images created in our humble home ... So, what I read you first?
And I have not done that great? Did not I? Praise me but once one !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment