Friday, November 12, 2010

Scorpio Who Is Interested In A Woman

✰ new rating system

I've made a few thoughts as I could make my blog even a little more attractive - and I noticed that I do not have a rating system for my reviews. Since I had the same craft something.


= very, very bad - I am tormented by
= bad to not very good - I had to torture me, but there were positive aspects

= oh well to moderately well - it was quite nice, but not from me Stool carved

= good to very good - unfortunately missing the last bit into a special directory
= simply top notch - I was smitten from the beginning to end, potential favorite book, reading absolute highlight


In the next Days / weeks I will provide all reviews with the rating system - be patient, it may take a little bit - but all new reviews get it automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment