Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cat Had White Worm Come Out Of Butt

Claire's 3 in 1 nail polish 27/10 - the three colors of purple ...

As I recently for the first time in a Claire's business was in Frankfurt, I was unfortunately not the color-changing paints on the temperature, I was looking for (are forbidden as well in Europe, because of certain ingredients - at least I've read). But there other interesting materials were found, which of course I had to buy the same. One of them was the 27 / 10 3 in 1 coat. This principle of three stacked color options I was not previously known, and I must admit that I still do not really understand the exact meaning behind it, but ... :) Here are the pictures.

click to enlarge the photos.
A very dark, a middle and a bright purple one above the other in a bottle. They serve a mixture of themselves do not and remain relatively stable over each other (see picture of the bottle lying down) but it is explicitly not recommended on the bottle like to shake the paint.


I can not find a name on the bottle, but I think the official term is 27/10.


Priced he is at 4.95 €, the number of milliliters is how all the text on the back, unfortunately, no longer legible, but once I type very roughly to 10ml.


The first use I was hoping that result from the 3 colors on the nail lines and different colored areas. As you can see, this is not the case. The meaning of these 3 in 1 combination is probably the fact that one result depending on the level of the individual layers of paint and varnish, various shades of purple, and can be reached at each order a different color. If a different intention behind this coat, it has not opened up to me ...


Wear From images I: 1x OPI base coat, 2 layers of Claire's 3 in 1 27/10 and OPI topcoat. .

Conclusion: The idea is means something different (and I love "something else" special reserved and new things), the exact purpose remains for me - apart from the above assumption - hidden. The paint covers well, but the paint is thick, really thick, I had added after 2 coats have a real layer on the nail and then formed here and there a Bläßchen. Moreover, such thick coats of paint always need forever to dry. Yesssss, I know, of course, must be the thick paint, or would be so immediately mix the color layers, I got that. Nevertheless, the application was not as pleasant and not without its problems. First I am immediately ran to my box already had the thinner pure tilt in my hand and wished him straight to the consistency a little better, as much me that if you should do it somewhere NOT be happy here, LOL. On the other hand, the color that I've achieved here, really quite unique in my collection. In the photo it comes out not good, but Lila is on the nails in really a much bluer look. I have all the nail polish from my collection sorted by color on paper geswatcht (I know, not ideal, but I still can not nail wheels), and while I possess in all other purple tones brightness levels that do not.

Mich würden andere Erfahrungen mit 3 in 1 Lacken interessieren.

Viele Grüße!
Ninea


0 comments:

Post a Comment