Monday, February 14, 2011

Parts For Ozark Trail Inflatable Mattress

purchases of the last week: OPI - Texas Edition, Rival de Loop, MNY, Debby, Claire's, BeYu und P2!

all look forward to the conversion range of P2, Essence and Catrice in March, I can hardly wait! In the last week but has also done a lot: I had no great expectations when I visited several drug stores and Douglas to pass the time during the lunch break was, but all the more pleased to find so many beautiful new paint! See for yourself:

Especially with OPI I did not expect to see in the next time something new. The Burlesque and the Katy Perry Edition its way even into the small branches Douglas had found was pretty amazing. But so soon after the Katy Perry paints at once a stand of Texas Collection OPI stands around - I have almost the Eyes fell out: D

photo by OPI

If the prices of OPI lacquers in Germany - uh Douglas - not so awful, I would have definitely bought three more coats. But because it is what it is, I took only two, namely this one:

click to enlarge the photos!
All photos in this post were in daylight without the sun.
OPI - Austin-Tatious Turquoise
A very great many Mikroglitterteilchen with turquoise, which not only already great shine, but depending on the viewing angle is also very easy to blue, greenish and reddish goes. This effect is unfortunately evident than in the bottle on the nail. Nevertheless, a great color!


bottles at the lower edge of a color change is clearly seen in the direction of red.


Here I am wearing: A layer Maybelline Salon Care Repair fluid as a base coat, 2 coats OPI - Austin-Tatious Turquoise and as a topcoat layer Essie - Good to go.
The paint can be applied very well and is opaque in two layers.


OPI - I Vant to Be A Lone Star
I Vant to Be A Lone Star looks at first glance a bit boring, at second glance it is for me a very special paint: It is a very delicate blue, the blue is not pastel, but tends to gray. I have not been in a similar paint color!


I Vant to Be A Lone Star has a slightly shiny finish, apply and coverage is good in two layers. However, it is very difficult to get the color right on the photo to.


Links: OPI - I Vant to Be A Lone Star, Right: OPI - Austin-Tatious Turquoise.
Two layers without topcoat. Please zoom in and observe at A-Lone Star, the shimmer finish and Austion-Tatious the turquoise micro glitter - like both paints me very well and are really something special:)

cost point for 15ml per paint at Douglas: (Sorry still) 16 €. Online from America, they come much cheaper.


BeYu 338 - also from the Douglas, 8ml cost 5.80 euros.
This beautiful orange-copper color I was very enthusiastic. The paint was not in BeYu-shelf, but with three or four others in a new stand. Unfortunately I did look up forgotten how this special edition is called. I have seen, however, also offers BeYu now crackling paints in various versions, these can be purchased at Douglas.


two layers BeYu 338 without top coat shows a great cast.


Claire's had to offer again some new nail varnishes, two of which had to: the 44 / 10 - A medium-brown coat with suede finish and 2.11 in sage green with cream-finish (♥). Both have cost 2.95 € and contain 9ml.


on the suede finish I was particularly sharp, because I am for ages with the OPI - liebäugele paints, but so far have not had a chance to buy them - Suede. The color of Claire's 44/10 is indeed the color of her coat is not my absolute dream, but he is not so bad, and yes it is me on the finish.


Links: Claire's 44/10, Right: Claire's 02/11.
each 2 layers with no topcoat. The 44/10 has in fact (especially with that color) some suede look. However, whether this corresponds to the OPI Suede finish, I can not judge Magel comparison. discovered


In a first-DM: A stand of my previously unknown Italian cosmetics brand with a total of 6 nail polish, lip gloss, eyeshadow, etc. The brand is called "Debby", the nail lacquer series (or the LE?) is called "Color Play". I've taken (from left to right) the coatings 78 (purple), 79 (blue) and 80 (green). 7.5 ml at a price of 3.45 € (no longer am sure).


Links: No. 80, Center: No. 79, Right: No. 78
Two coats and no topcoat. I particularly like about these paints I liked that they shine brightly. It can be hard to describe, but the colors are two layers of intense, opaque and strong. Furthermore, they are to apply.


Links: Rival de Loop No. 02 Bordeaux from the matte Glööckler LE
Right: MNY - Material Girl LE - 808A


 Hier die Rückseite der beiden Flaschen. Auf der Rival de Loop ist der Glööckler Schriftzug und sein "Pompöös" Krönchen zu sehen.


Auf dem Nagelrad sind zwei Schichten MNY 808A ohne Topcoat. Gut zu sehen ist der Folieneffekt durch die Mikroglitterpartikel.


 Der Rival de Loop 02 Bordeaux matt in zwei Schichten ohne Topcoat. Dieser Nagellack ist so dunkel, dass er eher schwarz als lila wirkt. Der Name ist meiner Meinung nach völlig inkorrekt, da der Lack weder Bordeauxfarben ist, noch ein mattes Finish possesses. As can be clearly seen, even without the top coat shines beautifully.


Finally, here are two of the new paints from P2 - Make-up Parade PE.
Links: 030 - Jazzy Purple, Right: 010 - Groovy finish.


Here again the 010 - Groovy finish (a clear top coat effect) in the sun: Please enlarge the only way to detect the small Hologlitterstreifen reasonably good:)


Above: 030 - Jazzy Purple (2 coats and no top coat),
Middle: Two layers 030 - Jazzy Purple and over it a layer above 010 - Groovy finish
Below: Two layers 010 - Groovy finish without a topcoat.


So that is my new achievements from last week, I hope you liked it:)
answer questions about the paint I like to just write the question in the comments.

Greetings!
Ninea

0 comments:

Post a Comment