Saturday, February 19, 2011

Age Of Empires Without Disc 1

Catrice - range conversion completed! First new counter + Wonderland LE sighted! Also: Flora Lista paints and comparisons: old + new!

What interesting for a week!

really should at this point a post about the new coming available at Douglas Anny Nail Polish. This I discovered on Wednesday, 16.2. Douglas in the small branch in Frankfurt-frame home, as the display has just been given. It seems to me, I have good intuition, which always draws me to where there are just new nail varnish (or I think my decision too often in places where you can buy cosmetics ...), because next day, 17.2. I was able to experience the range of conversion Catrice why the Anny report of recent events unfortunately have to wait a bit:) But

all over again: Because of a temporary replacement on Thursday I was busy in another office during the lunch break and made the rounds of the drug stores in Frankfurt-Höchst. In the "your place" I wanted to look up briefly, if at last the flora Lista-LE was there (3 days before, there's the Urban Baroque). As I approached the cosmetics section, I saw that were staying in two-meter distance around the Catrice stand about 15 people looked at me very curious, but said "we are not even there." I turned to the bar - the first sight of course, immediately directed to the LE stands - and discovered the new Wonderland products. What joy! Still confused me all the people behind me so I turned around again and spoke to her. As it turned out, it concerns the group is the Cosnova-boss and her sales and marketing team, who were there to inaugurate the first ever redesigned bar and the new range (around the rush I had - except for the LE stands - the change still not at the counter noticed).

The very nice boss and I arrived just in conversation, she told me at the bar improvements (eg lighting from the bottom now, so you can see glitter and Schimmerteilchen in the products better) and we talked and nail lacquers ( it was the way the new 460 - In the Bronx, who looked great on her). It was really great to talk to her and ask her questions to!

Then there were no stopping them: The very first, pristine counter with the whole new range Catrice awaited the first buyer - and who want to have to wait a new range of long?
After a few seconds I had so many paints in hand, that I was a basket with it - so many new nail varnish, it was a dream!

can only conclude, I say: It was fantastic to be able to use me as your very first customer of the new products and even to meet the boss of Cosnova and her team and me to talk to them - amazing!

So now enough of the history, here come the nail varnish (Achtung - Bildintensiv!):

Zum Vergrößern bitte auf die Fotos klicken.
 Natürlich hab ich vor lauter Aufregung total vergessen, ein Foto der neuen Theke im Laden zu machen. :( Deshalb an dieser Stelle nur ein Scan der Broschüre, aber ich kann versichern: Die Abbildung entspricht der Wirklichkeit relativ gut :).


Nachtrag: Ich konnte es nicht auf mir sitzen lassen, kein Foto von der Theke gemacht zu haben. Deshalb bin ich eben nochmal in den "Ihr Platz" gegangen, und hab es nachgeholt :)

 Zum Vergrößern bitte auf die Fotos klicken.

As you can see, the bar two days after the construction is already fairly grazed, some paints and a lot of eye shadow are completely gone ...

Warning: Although I have given myself to the photos and the lighting a lot of work (all night photographing in artificial light without a flash), I can not guarantee 100% for color fastness!
New paints the standard range (group A), from left to right:
510 - Bye, Bye Birdy (yellow and white light or with more content than 010 - Do not Feed the Birds, in contrast to a creamy finish with minimal shimmer).
450 - Sand Francisco (a yellowish beige with shimmer makes really a "sandy" appearance).
520 - Apropos apricot (a very pastel orange-pink, cream finish with minimal shimmer).
540 - Am I Blue Or Green (a very pastel turquoise, as the name suggests, can not really classify the color blue or green, cream finish with minimal shimmer).


New paints the standard range (group A), from left to right:
510 - Bye, Bye Birdy, 450 - Sand Francisco, 520 - Apropos apricot, 540 - Am I Blue Or Green.


New paints the standard range (group A), from left to right:
510 - Bye, Bye Birdy, 450 - Sand Francisco, 520 - Speaking of Apricot , 540 - Am I Blue Or Green.
Nagelrad are plotted on the two layers without top coat, and you can see that all coatings are completely opaque with two coats. The consistency that I liked, not too runny, not too thick, they were all easy to paint and are relatively dried quickly.


from group A are 510 - Bye, Bye Birdy and 540 - Am I Blue Or Green my favorites.



New paints the standard range (group B), from left to right:
530 - Up In The Air (a medium blue with purple-share, cream finish almost an exact dupe of one of my China Glaze Love Links coatings "Secret Peri-Wink-Le" (see photo of my haul here), the China Glaze is minimal purple, the Catrice minimal bluish).
400 - Blue Cara Ciao (A flashy mid-blue, cream finish).
410 - Pool Party At Night (a dark blue with purple wrap, cream finish).
420 - Dirty Berry (a bluish purple with HOLOPARTIKELN The Holoeffekt is very discreet, so assume that at first glance, there are small silver particles, but under stronger light or in the sun you can see the light holographic! effect).

New paints the standard range (group B), from left to right:
530 - Up In The Air, 400 - Blue Ciao Cara, 410 - Pool Party At Night , 420 - Dirty Berry.


New paints the standard range (group B), from left to right:
530 - Up In The Air, 400 - Blue Ciao Cara, 410 - Pool Party At Night, 420 - Dirty Berry. Again
were painted two layers, which was sufficient for all four coatings, to achieve complete coverage. No topcoat was used. Please note that swatches of the Group B coatings reflect, unfortunately, the colors are not really good, the pictures of the bottle top over it get much better approach to reality: 530 - Up In The Air is actually a whole lot brighter, 400 - Blue Cara Ciao is also bright and punchy, 410 - Pool Party At Night and 420 - Dirty Berry act in this picture too dark. Actually, the whole image is just a bit too dark: (All were painting to repair and dry relatively quickly

My absolute top favorite from the group B is of course (you guessed it) the 420 - Dirty As Berry.? I was in selecting what paint should I try first of all, I have me unerringly picked out this, because I have color and "silver particles" so much. When painting I've looked closely again, could not believe it, I've got a flashlight and got oh wonder: Even if the Holoeffekt is very discreet: this paint is a Hololack! In the German drugstore standard assortment! No Holo-Glitter (as so often seen with large particles rumglittern the tangled in all directions), no, a real Hololack, consisting of tiny particles that are "rectified" and the typical rainbow resulting U-shape! On the strength of Holoeffektes he certainly can not compete with a NFU-OH, or KOH Milani, is comparable effect of structure and intensity with the Color Club Hololacken (eg Love'em, or Leave'em Fashion Addict) . How wonderful! I liked very much has
of course the 530 - Up In The Air , because I Peri-Wink-Le-style blue-purple hue just fantastic find! But the 400 - Blue Cara Ciao convinced by anything unusual and striking color.


Here is a picture of carrying 420 - Dirty Berry . Please zoom in, then lets see the Holoeffekt (though not good in the picture comes out).


New paints the standard range (group C), from left to right:
380 - Forget Me Not! (This paint is composed of many silver-purple Glitterteilchen that shimmer in certain angles and appear to blue foil-like effect on the nail. Here he seems a bit more red than he is, actually, he's a bit more blue).
430 - Purplelized (such as 380 - Forget Me Not composed of purple-brown with Glitterteilchen Film effect finish).
460 - In The Bronx (a metallic gold-brown, metallic mini Glitter Finish).
500 - Sir, Yes, Sir! (a khaki-brown with cream finish).

New paints the standard range (group C), from left to right:
380 - Forget Me Not, 430 - Purplelized, 460 - In The Bronx, 500 - Sir, Yes, Sir!


New paints the standard range (group C), from left to right:
380 - Forget Me Not, 430 - Purplelized, 460 - In The Bronx, 500 - Sir, Yes, Sir!
As with the other groups here, two layers were applied without a topcoat, thus achieving full coverage. Application and drying time are good.

from the color fidelity ago, I regret to say that also in this photograph the All paints are a bit darker than they actually are. In particular, this in 500 - Sir, Yes, Sir! significantly, which is relatively dark but not black (like in the picture).

Group C coatings like me, all very good! I'm a fan of khaki-green-brown paint and love the Isadora "In the Army," why me of Sir, Yes, Sir! naturally enjoys. A top gold color is of course the 460 - In The Bronx that looked great, not only at the Cosnova-boss, but hopefully be with me (in contrast to many other gold tones that just do not want to blend with my skin color: () . He remembers the first sight of the color of her at the Essence - Color and Go - 33 - Just in Case , this is a bit brownish and has a shimmer metallic finish without the little Glitterteilchen that the 460 - includes In The Bronx . And since I love film effect paints (arg, I really love many types of varnish are ...), 380 - Forget Me Not! and 430 - Purplelized as for me made.


New paints the standard range (Group D), from left to right:
490 - Iron Mermaiden (a multi Chrome paint on the green of purple, gray and iridescent turquoise).
440 - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night (a black base with many small green and red glitter particles).


New paints the standard range (Group D), from left to right:
490 - Iron Mermaid, 440 - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night.



New paints the standard range (Group D), from left to right:
490 - Iron Mermaid, 440 - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night.
Again two coats, no top coat again. In the case of 490 - Iron Mermaiden the opacity is in two layers is good, a third coat is highly recommended. In 440 - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night a topcoat is recommended to the sparkle of glitter particles better emphasized.

Both paints are beautiful, of course, in this group is my absolute favorite but 490 - Iron Maiden . Not only am I a fan of duo / multi-chrome finishes, I especially love this particular pigment. I got to know it about 15 years ago (at a time where I found the nail polish colors so boring that I've almost never painted the nails). At that time the Manhattan Chameleon Paint No. 319 (and yes, I still own it, although it is hardly something in it) the very worst for me. And to my great joy, this pigment by many companies just rediscovered! I will soon be time for a comparison of paints containing this pigment with the old Manhattan, the OPI - Katie Perry Edition - Not Like the Movies, the Charmeen - Crystal (1 € paint from the Euro shop) and the Catrice - 490 - Iron Mermaiden . make These coatings can hardly describe the color of her and see not only themselves but also on a black cream paint from simply brilliant!


Here the bottle from 440 - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night in the light to show the different colored glitter particles better.


That was where the new paint in Catrice standard range. Before continuing, let me briefly summarize a few points:
* All paints contain 10 ml and cost 2.49 euros each.
* The first impression of the quality is very good, the brush made the job easy on the nail, the opacity is excellent and the drying time, there is nothing wrong so far. The shelf I can not judge yet, unfortunately.
* Of the new colors I am so excited, my taste was taken exactly! Refreshing, is that not a thousand new red and pink tones (I'm generally not a dislike of red and pink, perhaps my lack of interest in these colors yet due to my youth, when it although many reds and pinks, but hardly anything really exciting for the nails was ...) have been added, but of yellow, blue, green to purple and so everything is there, what your heart desires.
* Super I also like the names. As with the OPI polish names I find these word games just funny.

---> What I've bought so far and not yet evaluated, the new Nude coatings. I'm going down in a few days, a post about it will then follow.

Addendum 2: When photographing the counter, I noticed that to me a few new range of paints but slipped through their fingers, and I also had observed the Nudes yet, so here it a few more pictures:)

Please click to enlarge click the photos.
This is also new paint I've seen on the purchase - from left to right:
470 - Snow Motion, 480 - Miss Piggy Reloaded, 360 - Raspberry Fields Forever, 390! - Easy Peasy, Lemon Sqeezy.


From left to right:
470 - Snow Motion, 480 - Miss Piggy Reloaded, 360 - Raspberry Fields Forever 390 - Easy Peasy, Lemon Sqeezy.

New Nudelacke over.


New Nudelacke from behind.


The complete range of paint - color chart first


The complete paint range - Color Plate 2

So now, all nail polish of the new range in the post to have:)


change from the old standard range of coatings

The range of change are not only many new coatings added, there have been some colors from the old range adopted. With two older paints that remain appear to exist in the new range, my "sharp eagle eye detected a change, somehow seemed to me the 300 - Be My Millionaire and 340 - Run Forest to Run be different, so did I bought both again and compared.


Please click on photos to enlarge them!
300 - Be My Millionaire - Left the old version, the new law: Although unchanged from forth finish, the old beige metallic a purple-gray metallic is broken.


The color of the paints on this photo and the top about it made much more accurate than on the bike down (again).


Both versions are beautiful, the change of color is not be overlooked. Apart from the same finish are there are two very different paints.


340 - Run Forest Run! - Same game here: The old version (left) and new (right). Both cream finish without shimmer, yet totally different - the old version is much darker than the new one.


Especially with this paint so fast I would have expected no change, since he's been joined relatively late to the old range.


Like Be My Millionaire - the finish is the same, the color is completely different. Anyone who loves greens as I think, should both variants zuzulegen long as it goes, because the difference is so great that it has two very different finishes (although with the same name).



Wonderland Limited Edition Nail Polish

Go on with the mammoth post: Here are the coatings of the new Wonderland-LE, which apparently (a little late - compared to OPI), the theme of "Alice in Wonderland "is dedicated.


please, click again to enlarge the photos.
The LE paints from left to right:
C02 - Lavenderlicious - A very light, pastel lilac with cream finish.
C01 - Forbidden Apple - A bluish red with cream finish (my camera has ignored the blue component in the paint probably just the color is much more towards magenta).
C03 - Wonderland Green Card - A strong green with cream finish (in the photos it looks a bit too dark and too blue). Note: The difference between Wonderland Green Card and the new version of Run Forest Run! is very low! Wonderland Green Card is a touch darker, otherwise both are really very similar and paints have a creamy finish.
C04 - Miracle Heaven - A strong medium blue with shimmer finish (in the photos a bit too dark).


The LE paints from left to right:
C02 - Lavenderlicious, C01 - Forbidden Apple, C03 - Wonderland Green Card, C04 - Miracle Heaven .

The LE paints from left to right:
C02 - Lavenderlicious, C01 - Forbidden Apple, C03 - Wonderland Green Card, C04 - Miracle Heaven .

The C02 - Lavenderlicious similar in Pastel the Light as Air from China Glaze, Light as Air, however, goes much more color than the greyish Lavenderlicious. Lavenderlicious is my favorite of the Wonderland-LE-paints.

All paints contain 8 ml and cost 2.49 euros.



The Wonderland LE also offers another Tippainter named "Wizard Gold in a beige-gold (roughly corresponds to the color of the old version of Be My Millionaire, with only many Miniglitterteilchen).


Wizardgold contains 4 ml and costs (according to my scanner), also 2,49 Euro. Like all known Tippainter he has a very thin brush, which makes it possible to draw beautiful Nailartmotive on the nail.


Wizardgold here like a normal nail varnish applied onto Ragelrad. Are beautiful to see the many small Glitterteilchen.



Flora Lista Limited Edition Nail Polish


A proverb says: "Better late than never," and although certainly have all the world Floralista LE gesehen hat und schon viele andere Blogs berichtet haben, möchte ich jetzt, wo ich gerade erst die Lacke dieser LE in die Finger gekriegt habe, auch noch kurz etwas über sie schreiben.

 
  Die LE-Lacke von Links nach Rechts:
C03 - Lavender Breeze - Ein sehr, sehr, sehr pastelliges Lila mit einem so hohen Weißanteil, dass man auf den ersten Blick wirklich glaubt, einen weißen Nagellack vor sich zu haben. Beim genauen Hinsehen erkennt man, dass er ganz leicht ins Lila geht. Ein Cremefinish.

C04 - Walk In The Woods - Ein wirkliches schönes dezentes Nudebraun Finish with cream.
C02 - Coral's Enchanted Garden - A bold orange-pink, in the photos the paint has been kind of orange. Cream finish. From the color her the "I Scream Peach" very similar, but Coral's Entchanted Garden is a bit more orange and I Scream Peach a bit pink.
C01 - Pink Spring - A medium-sized purple-violet, in the photos it is unfortunately a bit dark and a little too reddish, in reality it is a little brighter and violet.


The LE paints from left to right:
C03 - Lavender Breeze, C04 - Walk In The Woods, C02 - Coral's Enchanted Garden, C01 - Pink Spring.



The LE paints from left to right:
Unfortunately geswatcht conversely in order: C01 - Pink Spring, C02 - Coral's Enchanted Garden, C04 - Walk In The Woods, C03 - Lavender Breeze .

The Nagelrad I applied two coats and no topcoat. With two layers could be achieved in all paints a full coverage (at least it seemed completely on the bike opaque). For durability I can not say anything yet, but are on order, consistency and drying time, no complaints. include

All paints and 8 ml have cost 2.49 euros.

Summary: The creamy paints LE fit this in my opinion very well with the nature / Spring issue. I especially like are the C03 - Lavender Breeze, as he carried his "whiteness" unlike any other paint in my possession, and the C04 - Walk In The Woods, as a beautiful nude-brown myself always convinced.

So, phew, finally finished! This post has lasted about 4 hours, and I'm happy with the swatches, photographs, images search, edit and write the text to be finally finished. Now I can finally devote myself to painting my nails:)

Should I have forgotten something, or should questions arise at a certain polish, simply write in the comments. wishes

Many greetings and a nice weekend
Ninea

0 comments:

Post a Comment