Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Shower Invite Wording Gift Card Shower

comparisons of the new Catrice coatings: Forget Me Not, Up In The Air and wizards gold.

all new to the Catrice finds her range paints HERE.
all new to the Essence is the range of paints HERE.


In recent days I asked to show comparisons between different new Catricelacken and other coatings. The first three questions I want answered with this post.

. Resistance asked me at Essence Beauty Friends Forum to make a comparison between the 110 Poison Me, Poison You (from the old range) and 380 Forget Me Not (from the new range).

click to enlarge the images.
Links: 110 - Poison Me, Poison You / Right: 380 - Forget Me Not


Links: 110 - Poison Me, Poison You / Right: 380 - Forget Me Not


Links: 110 - Poison Me, Poison You / Right: 380 - Forget Me Not


Links: 380 - Forget Me Not / law. 110 - Poison Me, Poison You
2 layers without topcoat


Links: 380 - Forget Me Not / law. 110 - Poison Me, Poison You
2 layers without topcoat

Conclusion: Both paints are not dupes and also by Finish and color not like her. 380 - Forget Me Not is a purple glitter paint, the purple one Blue has steering. The paint itself is fantastic anyway, I'll post in a few days carrying pictures. In any case, he has a totally gaudy color and works by Glitterteilchen almost a little metal on your fingers. The 110 - Poison Me, Poison You also has its qualities and is one of my favorites of Catrice. His Purple Red wine is more likely to enter, but it does not contain glitter Schimmerteilchen and thus has a shimmer finish.


For me there is no question that it pays to buy both coatings, as they differ from each other and look pretty great, both in their own way!


The love Chinda-Chan (Check out her great blog: http://goettinderfinsternis.blogspot.com/ ) would like a comparison between the old version of 300 - Be My Millionaire and Tippainter LE from the Wonderland, the Wizard see Gold .

Links: 300 - Be My Millionaire (old version) / Right: Wizardgold Tippainter (Wonderland LE).


Links: 300 - Be My Millionaire (old version) / Right: Wizardgold Tippainter (Wonderland LE).


Links: 300 - Be My Millionaire (old version) / Right: Wizardgold Tippainter (Wonderland LE). .
2 layers without topcoat


Links: 300 - Be My Millionaire (old version) / Right: Wizardgold Tippainter (Wonderland LE).
2 layers without topcoat

Conclusion. It's pretty hard to paint with a Tippainter the fingers halfway normal:) That was also my first try, and really great it has not grown. If you ignore this fact, one can easily see both the coatings from the color of her are very, very similar. The difference is here, in any case, the Finish: 300 - Be My Millionaire (old version) has a shimmer finish, Tippainter Wizardgold contains In addition, many small gold Glitterteilchen that help him to a glitter finish.


Here are worth the investment for me both coatings. The old 300 - Be My Millionaire me with its shimmering quality gold color anyway always liked, and to have such a color with Glitterteilchen and a narrow brush for nail art is also great:)

Finally has a anonymous reader the comparison between the China Glaze - Up In The Air desired - Secret Peri-Wink-Le and 530th I had already spoken in Catrice post by a color similarity of the two coatings, but see for yourself:


Links: China Glaze - Secret Peri-Wink-Le / Right: 530 - Up In The Air
Please not surprise or scare: The China Glaze is already a bit in the display case, therefore, has put up on the edge of something sold by a blue substance. Unfortunately, I've noticed too late, otherwise I would have previously shaken again. Please ignore it. :)

Links: China Glaze - Secret Peri-Wink-Le / Right: 530 - Up In The Air


Links: China Glaze - Secret Peri-Wink-Le / law : 530 - Up In The Air
2 layers without topcoat.


Links: China Glaze - Secret Peri-Wink-Le / Right: 530 - Up In The Air
2 layers without topcoat .

Conclusion: Well, like they are already, but not so similar as I had first thought. I also have another statement to correct me: Even though it was on the Nagelrad seems, is on hand Watch easy to see the two layers at 530 - Are Up In The Air but not sufficient for complete coverage (the Secret Peri-Wink-Le but not). Both therefore require three layers to cover the nail really well (when enlarging the photos you see some areas where the paint is not applied evenly - this is me but only on the photos noticed).

Anyway: Both coatings have a decent amount of gray and have therefore reduced (which I think is great), the China Glaze is clearly purple, while the Catrice has a bluer impact. The difference is not huge, but well enough. Both have a creamy finish, both are brilliant (even if the Catrice the Swatch pictures somehow is dull), both are subdued and not garish, but still much too different than they could even remotely be dupes (at least in my perception).

And once again I can only say: For me both colors are great (even if they are not as similar as I thought at first) and I'm glad to have both. I love the muted colors (on the other hand, I also love bright colors, Hololacke, duochrome paint, neon paint, magnetic paint, actually, I love almost all paints ... hmmmmm - this statement makes little sense ... no matter:)) and can not at all enough variants out of it. If that is not taken very seriously and who reaches a paint of this kind, for the might of his Up In The Air is a good replacement for the Secret Peri-Wink-Le.

So, I hope, could you compare it to this and do something with your questions were answered:) Further comparisons need to wants to wait, because now I want to catch the first report on the Anny and hand-paints Watches (I do out of sheer nail lacquers new wheels assumed sniff *) show of my new favorite paint in recent weeks. Oh, and so many new readers but cry out for a competition, what I really wanted to do when I have reached a total of 50 readers. The draw will take some time but because I first have to get even more great prizes.
D
Greetings!
Ninea

0 comments:

Post a Comment