Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can You Faint With Eyes Open?

(Fast) alle meine Hololacke ♥♥♥

Because I now have wheels Nagel (unfortunately they are not as stable and not nearly enough for all paints) and is so beautiful because, here swatches of my best Hololacken:)


sure to click the photos to enlarge them!

A) Color Club - Worth the Risque / B) KOH - Platinum Silver / C) OPI - DS Coronation / D) Milani 3D - HD / E) MNY - 708A / F) Flormar - 392 / G) Orly - Prisma Gloss Silver / H) Milani 3D - 3D / I ) Flormar - 394 / J) China Glaze - GR8 / K) NFU-OH - 62 / L ) Color Club - Fashion Addict / M) Milani 3D - Digital / N) OPI - DS Opulence / O) China Glaze - TMI / P) OPI - DS Extravagance / Q) NFU-OH - 64 .

 

1) Milani 3D - High-Res / 2) Color Club - Wild at Heart / 3) NFU-OH - 66 / 4) KOH - Metallic Green / 5) China Glaze - L8R G8R / 6) Milani 3D - Hi-Tech / 7) OPI - DS Sapphire / 8) NFU-OH 65 / 9) Milani 3D - Cyberspace / 10) Color Club - Love 'em, leave 'em / 11) OPI - DS Illuminate / 12) OPI - My private Jet (neue Version) / 13) P2 - Glitter Grey (Snow Glam LE) / 14) Color Club - Revvvolution.

Oh, if I see them all so I must stress again how much I LOVE Hololacke! ♥ ♥ ♥ Who
a question about a specific paint has or would like to see hand-paint swatches from a given, please just leave a relevant comment:)

Greetings!
Ninea

0 comments:

Post a Comment