Friday, January 21, 2011

Free Flu Shots San Diego 2010

Meine Nagellack-Sammlung und Aufbewahrung :)

When I started six months ago with the purchase of nail polish, I would never have believed how quickly increase the number of small vials. Determined to be others who have accumulated years of paint, laugh, I think my collection for large, but when I finally counted up, I was shocked both at the same time proud. First, I have
the vials stored in small cardboard boxes, then in larger ones, and in the end I had seven boxes full. Of course, this storage method is not optimal, because, despite sort of paints on the manufacturer and within the manufacturer for color, I always had to pull out only a few, until I found the one I wanted. In addition, comparisons were always a bit tedious, and I could only poorly be inspired by the colors, since you can only see the top of the lid. When I
a few weeks ago on YouTube (I think it was a Video of Magimania or have seen in Koko from the gurus) railway collection showcases for storage proposal for nail polish, I was very excited and wanted to necessarily have:) For Christmas I got from my dear parents then given three large display cases, but I could not all my paints accommodate it, but a large part of it.

I'm really happy, you can see the paints all good, not a dust are clearly arranged and a delight, there is unfortunately only one tiny drawback: This display seems a little bigger than most to be, which I on Youtube 've seen. Fortunately, the really, really lucky, I have before hanging a collector's shelf test as fully cleared and lifted shortly: They are in full condition is so difficult (I could barely lift) to ensure, after a short time fell from the wall would be (if I had ever managed to get to hang on). There may be walls, something to endure, like our old sandstone walls but not guaranteed (as is already the kitchen fitters when installing the wall cabinets almost become misleading).

not wonder why: These showcases are not hanging on the wall, but standing on the floor and leaning against the wall beautify the space D

Please click on the pictures to enlarge them. Please ignore some bad quality of the photos, it's just always dark when I get home from work and I always shoot without a flash.
together all three: the collector's shelves to the floor:)
It's embarrassing, but I admit it: since I've built everything and sorted, I often sit in front of the shelves, rejoice in the sight of Coatings consider and to which color and finish what I feel like today. Compared to the cardboard cases this view is really fantastic! In addition, I hope I feel better to have in mind what I have today and what is not, to avoid further double purchases (I have quite a future in whole bag of "backups", of which only a few wanted it, lol).


Case 1 includes, among other coatings: Essie, OPI, China Glaze, NFU-OH, Milani, Isadora, Artdeco, Misa, BeYu and Alessandro.


are in case 2, the P2, H & M, Flormar, Essence, CND, Esprit and Max Factor coatings.


showcase 3 contains, among other things, Pieces, L'Oreal, Agnes B, Make-up Factory, New Your Summer, Maybelline, Rimmel, KOH, Chanel, Catrice, MNY, Manhattan, UMA, Basic Concept , Astor, Kron and Claire's paints.

are in boxes now only my Rival de Loop and Wet'n'Wild varnishes and lacquers very very low budget (Basic, Glamline, Elle exception, Sabrina, Black Onyx, Infinity, Cosmetica Fanatic, Fair Wind, Glam Nails, Fabiola, and a few individual pieces).

All my care utensils (base and top coats, nail hardeners, nail oils, etc.) as well as my Stamping, crackling and nail art paints and accessories are still placed in baskets, then I will leave probably is.

I know that many will laugh now, but for me this is a vast collection. Of course, others have x times to paint, but I'm indeed not a question of having any paint, but to only have the ones I like. Dealing with my collection, and the daily painting my nails for a few months, my passion and I hope I have for a long time will enjoy it. I can also spend hours videos from other paint lovers watch, who will present their collection or read blog posts about nail polish:)

That was certainly the current state of my collection. Questions about the display or to a special paint I answer very much, please just leave a comment. Like you can link to videos or photos from your collection (no matter how small or large they may be) left.

Greetings!
Ninea


0 comments:

Post a Comment