Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reptile Vs Mammal Cellular Respiration In Cold

Kurz-Swatch: NFU-OH 65 - blau und holographisch!

last I had the purple NFU-OH presented 64, here comes the NFU-OH 65, a light blue Hololack. The lighting conditions are those of the swatches of No. 64 very similar: Photos in artificial light, but without flash.

Please do not click the pictures to enlarge them!
carry on all photos I: Sally Hansen Miracle Nailgrowth as a base coat, 3 layers NFU-OH 65 and the top coat Essie Good to go.


Depending on the angle also changes with this Hololack the color. The signature "rainbow" are clearly visible.


I have the NFU-OH 65 now for two days on the nails (which is really a record for me, usually I change latest after 24 hours of the nail varnish). There have been no Tipwear, chips or other damage seen.


Here is a close-up of the middle finger over it from the image above: If the color match is not beautiful?

Conclusion: blue and such a Holoeffekt = fantastic! I can not stop staring at my nails:)

Greetings!
Ninea

0 comments:

Post a Comment