Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bugatti Veyron 0-400m

Mitgemacht bei der Aktion "mein Blog ist jetzt dofollow"!

I have just seen on the blog of Jabelchen the action "dofollow blogs" and decided to participate. Until now I did not even know that there are such settings at all, because I had not yet dealt with the whole Programmierkram. If I have understood everything correctly, it means the change that needs to be mentioned in the blog comments and then get a back link found by Google and the search engine ranked higher.

are therefore comments with web or blog page number no longer only of interest to other readers, but bring the commenters really something.

My blog is now a dofollow blog!

more information and to how to change his blog, there are at Jabelchen: http://www.jabelchen.de/2011/01/aufruf-dofollow-blogparade-mit.html .

You may also try it out!

Greetings!
Ninea

0 comments:

Post a Comment