Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What Happened To Revlon Skinlights?

Kurz-Review: P2 - Your Wild Side Trend Edition Lacke

I know I'm a little late, the P2 - Your Wild Side LE has been around for a few days out there, but I have not had time to write something about it. Because I now have hardly any time, only a quick short presentation of the coatings. The products of the LE are imprinted with animal prints and are very nice, fit "Be wild" so good about jungle. I took out the three coatings, two kohl pencils and eyeshadow, but had not yet been the opportunity to test them.

come here in any case ever, the coatings:

Please click to enlarge the photos.
From left to right: 020 - Powerful Orange, 010 - and 030 Vibrant Green - Dramatic Black.
The bottles fell on to me well with the sand-blasted glass and the jungle-pattern cap. All colors are printed according to the bottles have a matte finish. The color choice I think - apart from the stinging out Orange - Thematic match (not that I think the orange bad in itself, but whether it fits the "Wild Side", is another question ...). Each bottle contains 10ml and costs 2.25 €.


are the colors on the nails to see. I used the Catrice - Acrylic Power nail hardener as a base coat and two layers on top of each "Your Wild Side" color. All three coatings are relatively opaque, so actually, if you look a little trouble there, even one coat is sufficient so as not to be more transparent. Thus, it is evenly and looks better but I would advise to two layers. The 020 - Powerful orange and the 030 - Dramatic Black are monochromatic Cream paint, the 010 - Vibrant Green is more of a shimmer finish.


can about it at the photo above and on that a little blurry photograph seen that none of the paint really has a matte finish, as we know it from the Matt Topcoat ago. On the other hand, they are not shiny when dry. It is more of a "plastic" finish or a cross between matte and glossy. Essence has indeed do the black and white paint of the new Black & White LE a "soft-touch finish" to achieve that was to be a cross between gloss and matt finish. The coatings of the "Your Wild Side" LE I would classify in that category.


Conclusion: entwas I am undecided what to rate this LE - relates to nail polish. Well, I think the finish (I call it soft finish times now) because it is something new. From the colors I like her the green very well because it's a real jungle green, the orange is good, but the black is content (apart from the nice finish, but which, as mentioned, in similar form in the black of the Black & White Essence of LE is available) a color that I have x times in my collection. Positive is the mandate and the opacity, the paint also dries very quickly.

Normally I never say anything about the durability of a nail varnish, for the simple reason that I can not judge them. Since I was new at least once a day my nails painted, I can say something bad about the long-time behavior of coatings. Actually, I would not do it here because I'm not sure what caused it.

So After only a few hours, I had the test as 010 - Vibrant Green on the nails, only the leaves from half of a nail and then paint an entire nail at a time. Total shock I've checked the other fingers and found that I also use very little pressure, the layers of paint the other fingers can completely replace easily (without arrears), almost like a removable nail polish children (only the layers were not as solid and rubbery). So what I have never seen and do not know what to make of it. Did it perhaps with the Catrice - do Acrylic Power nail hardener, which I have worn under the Vibrant Green (the Acrylic Power I had used for the first time)? Is it always like that when you use the Power Acrylic Basecoat? Or get on the two paints is not easy? Or is it perhaps the "Your Wild Side" Lack 010?

questions about questions that I can not answer right now can. For suggestions and opinions I would be really grateful. One thing is certain: If it really the 010 - Vibrant Green are alone, that's the worst life I've ever seen in a lacquer.

Greetings!
Ninea


0 comments:

Post a Comment