Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Skinny People With Gynecomastia

NFU-OH 64 - die violette Holokönigin! Swatches in halbwegs gutem Licht :)

I can not stop by the eight NFU-OH paints that have arrived recently to rave about, so I'll start at this point not at all at first. I do not need to, because the pictures in this case (I think) for themselves. Hololack This is just incredible! Soon another post comes with the piece-coatings of opal-NFU-OH in a better light, for the Photos from the last post are really cruel, I know ...

Who needs information about the content, price, or the source of NFU-OH paints can read all about in my previous post, namely here. Otherwise, here are the pictures of No. 64

Please do not click on the pictures to enlarge them!
All photos I wear: Essie Protein Base Coat, 3 coats NFU-OH No. 64 and the top coat Essie Good to go. Sorry, I forgot my delivery to the Aqua Base Coat of NFU-OH think. It is said that this would be especially Hololacke get much better than before, need fewer layers and make the painting easier. That would be really great if it is true, as the NFU-OH has 64 behave when applied about as bitchy as the KOH Metallic Green, who is also a very great Hololack and the NFU-OH Hololacken very similar. The report refers to the KOH paint and the difficulties in painting her here. I'm going to the next order with NFU-OH Listen Glamournails24 definitely the Aqua Base Coat and test it.

are all photos as you can guess already, in artificial light, which has been developed in a relatively bright lamp, but without Blitz!


Please see all the images enlarged! Is not that a wonderful holographic nail polish?

What is one to say there, except: Oh God, is the beautiful!!
come soon in any case still carry pictures of the other three holo-NFU-Oh's, which I had ordered me. I hope the are as good as the 64!

I would be delighted to hear what your favorite is Hololack. Please give also like links in the comments on to your blog (as if you have swatches of your Lieblingshololacken or not).

Greetings!
Ninea

0 comments:

Post a Comment