Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wrinkle Cream For Lip Area

faster faster faster, Peng! Full in the face

What a stress.
Although I really only have to do much. Not even all negatively Sun

Today was the last day of my internship. So fast and 3 weeks of order. All long-nose, I must still learn in the university and math. Next week I read info and math and .. oh Gottchen.

birthday I had, too! Was a big party. Am quite satisfied. Have lots of malt liquor and get Taccos. Ideal wanted?

Thursday we go to Cologne Tocotronic, perhaps together with MrMojoo! That would be great. But between tickets for music fair, exams, work for Turbo State at the end of the month and other errands as gifts for dad and ... args. I do not even know I'm coming or going.

I would really like to talk so much. Or more precisely, even some things to address specific degree but no time! Maybe on the weekend times. First NEN eat salad. Until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment