Saturday, March 13, 2010

What Are Dry Patches Of Skin On My Body

They call it dancing

screams and grunts a great man. He takes off his shirt, twirls his arms in the air and beckons all to himself. He presents himself. His muscles and his Tatoowierung.

do with all. Each strikes and kicks like jumping in the air and makes acrobatic Alike. They call it dancing. Like animals, they run in a circle and would emerge without the safety margin, the teeth. The body, together with head shaved. With Tattoo Piercings and decorated.

They remind me of ugly, angry cattle. Cattle with bad taste in music. Each band like the one before. Each song like it. Only the last song I liked. Because he was the last. All

long nose, I wonder what would the parents say when they would see the kid. as if by instincts fighting with the crowd. It is perhaps the last chance to rebel. I can think of except for Industrial not bizarre and strenuous music. And the fashion style? It is chic in a certain way. But neither my taste, the taste of the general public.

Dancing mainstream animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment