Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brazilian Wax Prices Pittsburgh Pa

Hawaii

Hawaiianischer Abend?
Nach einem anstrengenden Tag wollte ich eigentlich nur noch chillen.
Die Stimmung war gut, aber verklemmter als sonst. Vielleicht kam es mir auch nur so vor.

Die Vorspieße erinnerte mich an den Tomatensalat meiner Mutter. Nur noch mit Paprika.
The main course was good, but the amount of times something close. Songwriter but also with something as difficult to assess the quantity. I remember many foods for which I had afterwards even more hungry ...
any case, the dessert ... was poured as the alcohol I thought about it already O_o ...
been But when I then tried the pineapple soaked clear to me that's too much for me. I read half the dessert stand and handed it to others.

The talks then were one-sided as ever. Why do I continue to take on the talking? But Conzuela today was a good mood: they emptied the entire bowl of grated, roasted almond in my mouth .. drum and everything around. It took Wind Chill 5 minutes to get my mouth again empty and wipe a further 10 minutes to this Sauerrei again.

All in all, even a night like any other ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment