Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where Can U See Desperate Housewives Reruns

happen heroes

This excited force. Old, tattooed, or just a beard.

A band that I hear for years. People have written the music that means something to me. Music that accompanies me. I can mitschreien. To which I can float in a different world of ideas.

Are they heroes? Idols? They have done things that I do not grade am able. But do many people.
are certainly no heroes like Alexander the Great or Che ... But too little interested in People for them.
are
But perhaps it personal hero for me?
is actually a hero to me someone who sacrifices. Great performance without consideration accomplishes. Times of these musicians want some money aside so nothing from me. (I'm assuming that money is only the necessary part in giving this art)

While I have respect for them, but they are just people like me and all the other behind the windows. You can travel between worlds as little as we are determined and as little genius. Determined some of them are craftsmen, teachers or whatever. No one's profession is a superhero.

Besides t.escalators ... for I grad NEN song mix;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment