Saturday, December 25, 2010

What Is The Difference Flip Mino Hd

Frohe Weihnachten und Hololacke in der Sonne: KOH, MILANI, OPI, COLOR CLUB and P2!

Merry Christmas to all readers of this blog! I hope a great party have a fun and beautiful gifts:)

Here are a few photos I had lying around for two weeks, but lack of time post has not yet been: No swatches, but Hololacke different brands in the sunlight! (Yeah, the sun was once just outside, so I like it all holographic nail polish what is kept clean ... :)
Have fun!


Please click on any event, the photos to enlarge!
Color Club Hololacke: Top = Magic Attraction, middle = Revvvolution, Bottom = Worth the Risque.

Warning: on my nails I wear the purple Hololack Milani: Milani 3 - 514 - High-Res. (My absolute Lieblingshololack My next post will be about him and are VERY image intensive!!)


Milani Hololacke: Top = 512 - Cyber Space, Lower = 511 - High-Tech.


Milani Hololacke: Top = 509 - high, middle = 510 - 3D, Bottom = 513 - Digital.


P2 (Hololacke) Snow Glam LE: Left = 030 - Glitter Black, Right = 020 - Rose Red


OPI Hololacke: Top = DS Coronation, Bottom = DS Sapphire.


KOH Hololacke: Top = Platinum Silver, Bottom = Metallic Green.

Conclusion: Holographic Nail Polish for me are always very special. Of this there can be not at all enough! I love the reflective particles and in particular I love paints, which consist only of these reflective particles! When I apply a Hololack, I have always felt that I would light paint on my nails:) And as I have, through intensive reading of other nail polish blogs that really a lot of girls love Hololacke, I do not understand that our available here companies doing rare (and when, it is usually more moderate Hologlitterlacke and no real Hololacke) release. Just as Duochromelacke Hololacke are good at Essence, P2 and MNY - that the brands that can be cheap and readily available from drugstores - total short supply! companies: power something in that direction! am very happy about why I recently ordered online in Germany Milani Hololacke!

So, enough talk! I hope you enjoyed this comparison of the paints in the sunlight!
A beautiful Christmas to you all yet!

Greetings!
Ninea

0 comments:

Post a Comment