Monday, December 6, 2010

Princeton And Eating Disorder

MILANI 3D Hololacke and order in the new Milani Germany Online Shop! Trans Haul

felt since 1000 years, I want the Hololacke Milani have it. When I last Thursday night on Magimania (see blogroll) read that Milaniprodukte now in Germany can be obtained, for me there was no stopping. I do not even have the article and the comments of Magi read, but clicked directly on the online store link, found there full of joy, all Hololacke are available - and at one, in my opinion, fantastic price of 5.29 € each (!) - and have me immediately of any variety a Holo-ordered plus a topcoat.

Respectively. I wanted to order as payment options but for now only in advance (normally takes me too long) and Paypal available. Since Paypal but in my problems and I did not use the payment option offered by Milani guest at Paypal was (is related to an earlier, only half-completed Paypal registration of me together), I decided to go for the advance payment option for the appointment but had to give up a second time. To elucidate

the fact the double order, I called on Friday morning at Milani Germany (most are between 10-15 Clock hotline weekdays to reach) and promptly got Mr. Martens, one of two managing directors, answered the phone.

with Mr. Martens about 20 minutes I have a very nice conversation out. He immediately canceled the first order failed, gave me some good tips on the coat for Hololacke future and how I could deal with Paypal. Such a good presence and a customer wants you are in any online store! Apart from that was the shipping (by UPS) is very fast - the order has been processed on Friday night directly and was Monday at 14 clock at my house! And for 2,99 € shipping costs for 7 Nail Polish! The shipping costs vary by order size, in Germany from 75 €, the shipping charge.

I still did not have time to try the Hololacke on the nails, but here are a first photo. geswatcht In the bottles and on paper they look huge:

click to enlarge the photo. is


A review of the coatings in the near future follow (before there is only one post to the current P2 Snow Glam-LE-paints).

Conclusion: I am using the Milani Germany Online Shop completely satisfied! The website names the ingredients of cosmetics, exact sizes of products, many swatches, links to YouTube movies (which are certain Milaniprodukte), the categories are also clear. (. Attention: Firefox does Milani's website correctly, is very problematic viewing with Internet Explorer) The prices of products - for American imported products - excellent, a really positive example of pricing (in contrast to the exorbitant prices Douglas calls for OPI, we all know the problem ...). The customer service is exemplary, the shipping is fast, there is a tracking function that you can see from the own-account Milani, and the shipping cost is very low.

I'm sorry if this all sounds very one-sided now positive, but I am currently quite happy so far and can not find any criticisms!

Milani Link to Germany Online Shop: http://www.milani-cosmetics.de/

I will definitely order again in the future there. Of course I would build on the experience of Germany Milani other interested customers.

Greetings!
Ninea

0 comments:

Post a Comment