Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dark Stool Baby Blueberry

5.5. All

What kind of magic, but such a date such as today.

Sure, the 1.1. is always a public holiday and so ne Art feeble start. Actually it is a day like any other, only that one must get used to the new year. In addition, most of recovering from a mad cat.

Then we will be there to 11.11., Especially the highly celebrated in Cologne. It really is a snap count, through and through. As if you try compulsive reasons for alcohol would be found.

but first I thought the 4.4. The fourth April, for years sung by me since I go to the end of the Sun "album by Farin Urlaub have. As it goes in the first lines of "all the same" as early as the following:
  It happened on the evening of 4 April  
The sun went down, it was pretty quiet grad

Somehow I thought it was super inspiring years ago and since I'm sitting at 4.4. always on one field, whatever ... Dresdner Bank with the guitar and play this song. This year I was in Austria on the bed and looked out the window. Conzuela was sad because of me. And as I sang this song and it was again something magical. Every year, I understand there is something different ... yet the basic message that we should be happy.

On 06/06/2006 a guinea pig came into my world. Two years later, the had done. And

today at 5.5. ... naja .. No magic. Actually, only ... Uni. And preparations for the Rock on Eipass. Inspiration? Only in the mind ...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment