Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Use Neutrogena Facial Soap

always the same songs

When my friend finally said, chuckling, "I'm with the young Nietzsche," I remembered the words of my philosophy teacher, who claimed just that.
young, wild, full of dreams and always influenced by music.

Well ... I'm just too much music is not to have any right situation, the right song in my head. For this weekend, it was probably fire Ficker of Muff Potter. Inappropriate title for one of the most brilliant songs.

"Only time and time again
just always the same songs
throw them away if they bother you
You can hear it any more "

Muff Potter -.. Fire Ficker

Sometimes I get bored of the status quo, nothing happens here, and pass on the things that I have no control Still am. I am happy to finally grab some air and learn in peace to Will. work out. Tomorrow is the first exam

0 comments:

Post a Comment