Thursday, February 11, 2010

6 Main Part Of A Perch Brain

We leave this track, our way seems to travel only


morning we go to Rosenheim . And indeed with Conzuela and Paco (similar). Actually I am not entirely comfortable about it. At least twice a 700km drive to the mountains, while the dog, bad weather, a friend caught a cold, only 3 nights and the brilliant carnival and weekend traffic. Super.

Why?
Well, my lady wants to visit her brother, whom she has not seen in forever and I still do not know. I hope he is worth the trip. I feel like grad Captain Miller, who is now losgeschicht to fetch the poor Private Rayn from the front. Well the love ... know? Do!

Anyway, I have a laptop and take it not be a guitar. eh no time would find it. Therefore I wish you over here NEN nice (maybe quiet?) Karnevallswochenende.

did well!

PS: My internship is going like clockwork! Next Week more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment