Thursday, June 3, 2010

Low Glycemic Cold Cereal

art and social reality

art and social reality - this is a course through the Middle Ages to me.

But for now I would like also to something else: Everyone
other skills, has set other priorities in life. This is a good thing that makes us individuals.

I can still remember how I rumgemeckert four or five years more, that all suffer from peer pressure and no one is independent. In school, this is really an extent. Even the difference between a little hobbies. All go to the movies. All like to play computer games, at least the guys. Everyone listens to music.
But when one is in his hobby with the years almost to a professional, then it looks already different. I listen to music. While not all music, but listening to music but only a few. The limited me from the "other" from. I like to watch movies. But not Hollywood .. So I go and rarely to the movies. Actually I could do ...

In any event, there's the music. Yes I play instruments. And yes, I sing too. But much more extensive, I am familiar with the technology, work at concerts and take bands and artists are also on. People do not need me because I mediocre bass playing games or strike in the guitar badly, they need me because I do a good job on the mixer.
And for this they give me some money.

The Case of the money is always so ne thing. I always claim NEN wage, even by friends. This is certainly not that I like that in my ideology presented by a cashless society, but have the money that I occupy, I'll buy new equipment. Thus, my "customers" (urgs - horrible word) and almost anything from winning, and they benefit from the new devices.

It should be much more help to each other in this "business culture" and at entertainment events. There are so many small Künstlerchen, maybe we can do something together with them?
Ne exhibition with music, dance, photographs, paintings ... 'd worth a try.
For Solingen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment